Weed Barrier 300 SF - 47' L x 6.5' W - Ground Cover Weed Protector, 6.5-Feet Width by 47-Feet Length - / 30 YEAR Premium Series Landscape Fabric- Black or Gray (#10560)
Weed barrier is an easy-to-use, environmentally safe fabric that controls weeds before they start.
The non-woven, hydro philic treated fabric allows air and water to pass through.
Fabric is treated to minimize degradation due to UV light exposure
The design also prevents unraveling and makes the material easier to cut.
Item Package Quantity: 1 roll
- Fabric Backing
- Woven Fabric
- To misdirect the weeds
- To allow drainage but stops weeds
NAME: Weed Barrier - 300 SF Roll
SIZE: 6.5' x 47' (300 SF coverage)
MATERIAL TYPE: Polypropylene
COLOR FINISH: Black or Grey
RECOMMENDED USE: Landscaping
MAIN APPLICATION: Underneath turf, mulch, dirt, rocks, stones, etc.
WIDTH: 6.5 Ft
LENGTH: 47 Ft
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 10 Lbs
- Unroll and hold by fastening with spikes or staples
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the ounce weight of the fabric? 4 Oz
- Does this material let water through or would it help drain water away from the house? The water will drain thru the fabric ... it may pool a little, depending on how hard the rain is falling, but it will eventually drain thru it.
- My backyard is a couple thousand sq ft and it is basically just weeds. Can I lay this down on top of the weeds to completely kill them and then plant? It's recommended that you remove as many weeds as possible as they may stick up thru the fabric.
- Can I choose the black or the gray? No, you get either or.
- Can I lay this over wet soil? Firm damp soil, yes, but if your foot step or hand pressure leaves impressions I would wait a day or two.
Similar search Words: males, raises, raices, maticas, malecita, anti, antimalesa, tela evitar, prohibir, proibir, no dejar, no deja, proteger, protejer.