Weed Barrier - 104 SF - 16' L x 6.5' W (#10550)
DIAMOND weed barrier 12-years is an easy-to-use, environmentally safe fabric that controls weeds before they start.
The non-woven, hydro philic treated fabric allows air and water to pass through.
Fabric is treated to minimize degradation due to UV light exposure.
The design also prevents unraveling and makes the material easier to cut.
Item Package Quantity: 1 piece
- Fabric Backing
- Woven Fabric
- To misdirect the weeds.
- To allow drainage but stops weeds.
NAME: Weed Barrier 104 SF
MATERIAL TYPE: Polypropylene
COLOR FINISH: Black or Grey
RECOMMENDED USE: Landscaping
MAIN APPLICATION: Underneath turf
WIDTH: 6.5 FT
LENGHT: 47 FT
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 10 Lbs
- Unroll and hold with spikes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the ounce weight of the fabric? 4 OUNCE.
- Does this material let water through or would it help drain water away from the house? The water will drain thru the fabric ... it may pool a little, depending on how hard the rain is falling, but it will eventually drain thru it.
- My backyard is a couple thousand sq ft and it is basically just weeds. Can I lay this down on top of the weeds to completely kill them and then plant? You can do that but it's recommended that you remove as many weeds as possible as they may stick up thru the fabric. I put gravel on top of the fabric (1 inch) and have not seen a weed.
- We bought this for one year and it starts tear. How can we get repair since it has 25 years warranty? I would contact the manufacture and amazon. This fabric is not worth a dollar in my opinion. Mine started to tear within a few weeks and grass started to grow through it within 1-2 months.
- Can I lay this over wet soil? Firm damp soil, yes, but if your foot step or hand pressure leaves impressions I would wait a day or two.