Turf Spikes - 6" - Box of 400 (#10915)
- These artificial grass spikes or sod pins are made of galvanized steel
- Small Head
- Twisted Finish
- Keeps the turf in place for a clean, professional installation
- Small head allows to hide in turf better
- Twisted finish Allows for better grip in ground
USES: Fastening Turf Down
RECOMMENDED USE: Artificial Grass Installation
MAIN APPLICATION: Turf Perimeter
MATERIAL TYPE: Galvanized Steel
INCLUDES: 400 spikes
BATTERIES REQUIRED: No
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: No
PACKAGE CONTENTS: 400 Spikes
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 13 Lbs
RECOMMENDATIONS & INSTALLATION
- In the perimeters and seams every 3 inches from each other.
- Grass spikes are used along the perimeter for most artificial grass installations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you install these? Using a hammer and pining them though the turf and into the ground
- How do I hide the head? Stop hammering them down about 1" away from the ground, stop and remove all hair from under it and then continue hammering it down to the ground. This will stop you from pinching the grass underneath and the nail head will hide in this own.
Similar search Words: nails, spiks, neil, puntilla, puntiya, puntica, clavo, apuntar, ajustar.