Turf Rake - 18" Wide - (#12120)
To complete a successful installation, the last step is to top-coat the artificial turf surface with a sand infill. The drop spreader is used for a quick and even spreading of the infill on top of the surface but once the sand infill is spread on top of the turf, the grass blades need to be groomed and brushed for the sand infill to sink down in between the grass fibers and into the turf. This can be easily accomplished with the Turf Rake. The turf rake will erect any flat turf fibers and allow the sand infill to stuff in between each grass blade creating support and ballast for the project. This tool also makes raking leaves and residue off of the artificial turf a breeze.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Wood Handle
- Removable head option
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- Easy to store
NAME: Turf Rake - 18"
USES: Infill installation or turf maintenance
SIZE: 18" wide
MATERIAL TYPE: plastic rake and wood handle
COLOR FINISH: blue
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 18" wide rake
ITEM WEIGHT: 2 Lbs
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2.5 Lbs
- Spread Infill on top of turf
- Brush it in with the turf rake
- Brush periodically to re-erect the grass fibers again.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this only used for the initial installation? No, it is used for maintenance too
- Can I store this in the garage? Yes
- Is this going to rip or harm the turf eventually? Not at all
- Is this easy to use? Yes