Golf - Plastic Cup (#10720)
Golf Cups are a necessity when creating a putting green surface. These cups are made out of hard durable plastic to avoid rust build up and they require an easy in-ground installation. Designed to be used with or without a ball retrieve flag pole and they fit all the requirement of USGA and PGA. They have 3 drain holes to keep your golf cup dry and clean all the time!
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Engineered to maintain color despite long exposure to wind and sunlight
- 3 drain holes to keep your golf cup dry and clean
- fit all the requirement of USGA and PGA
- Designed to be used with or without a ball retrieve flag pole
NAME: Plastic Cup 4"
PRICE: $ 9.99
COLOR FINISH: white
AMOUNT OF PIECES: 1 Plastic Cup
BATTERIES REQUIRED: No
PACKAGE LIST: 1 Plastic Cup
ITEM WEIGHT: 12 ounces
CUP SIZE: 4" x 4 1/2"
RECOMMENDATIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Leave a small lip of the cup hanging out of the ground but not too tall so it does not interfere with the ball going into the hole.
- Dig hole for the cup
- Concrete cup securely into hole
- Install turf
- Cut a hole in the turf with knife to give access for ball to go in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many Golf balls will fit in the cup? 3-4 balls
- Is there other size options? No
- Will frogs make homes in these cups one installed? Yes they commonly do, thats why there is a golf cup cover.
- How many am I getting here? You will receive one cup per purchase