Honda Muck Truck - Motorized Wheelbarrow (#11900)
The Muck Truck can carry 365kgs/800lbs/8cu ft and will climb a 30º slope fully loaded. The machine is fitted with the Honda GXV Commercial grade 5.5hp engine. The Tecumseh drive axle has 3 forward and 1 reverse gears.
The Muck truck pedestrian dumper is designed and built in the UK and delivers obvious productivity benefits to the building/hire and landscaping industry. It can carry three times that of a conventional wheelbarrow and will transport loads of up to one quarter of a ton.
The reliable 5.5hp Honda engine powers the four-wheel drive ensuring maximum traction when moving loads on wet and uneven ground. Full range of optional accessories available.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- 800lbs carrying capacity - 2 ½ wheelbarrow loads.
- Powered by a Honda GXV (160cc).
- It has 3-forward gears and 1-Reverse.
- The Tecumseh transmission is sealed for life and requires no service. Completely Powder coated.
- All the metal work is laser cut for a perfect finish.
- Measures 28” in width, for easy access.
- The Max is fitted with a throttle lever that allows precise forward speed control.
- Balanced weight distribution allows for easy tipping.
- The Max is fitted with a parking brake and stops dead when the brake is released, should an operator fall or trip.
- The Max is highly recommended by health and safety, as it increases productivity without operator fatigue.
- Easily maintained, is simple and safe to use.
NAME: Honda Muck Truck
USES: delivers obvious productivity benefits to the building/hire and landscaping industry.
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 54 x 44 x 30 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 390 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 390 pounds
- See product labels for correct settings, usage and application instructions