RENTAL - Magnet Sweeper (#12550)
The Magnet Sweeper is a push-style sweeper for picking up nails, screws, metal shavings, and other small ferrous metal objects. It’s a convenient and powerful alternative to brooms, dustpans, and vacuums. When it comes to picking up metal debris around the shop, yard, or garage, the Magnetic Sweeper is your best option. The 14-inch magnet has a strong pull of approximately 233 pounds. According to our nail pick-up test, the magnet collects up to 3 pounds of 8-penny nails (about 300 pieces). This means you can clean up large areas in one go without needing to clear the magnet of debris. To release metal debris from the magnet cleaner, simply pull up on the handle. The wheels on either side of the magnet are 6” inches in diameter with steel rims, ball bearings, and rubber treads for maximum maneuverability. The sturdy handle measures 48 inches long and features a comfortable grip so you can push it like a push broom. The frame measures 1.75 inches high by 5 inches deep (not including the wheels). This is the perfect size for sweeping under furniture and machinery around the shop. Permanent magnetism is guaranteed. This is a must-have tool for homeowners, mechanics, and roofing contractors.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A PUSH BROOM - The best cleaning tool for metal debris on shop floors! This sweeper adds magnetic power to your clean up. Stop bending over with a broom and dustpan. This strong 14" magnet sweeper collects up to 3 lbs of metal.
- 48" HANDLE WITH RUBBER GRIP - Master Magnetics push-style sweepers have long handles with rubber grips, allowing you to push this rolling magnet like a carpet sweeper or push broom. Yet, it's easier to use than a vacuum or broom.
- 6" WHEELS WITH RUBBER TREAD - With wheels on either side of this powerful cleaning tool, the Magnetic Sweeper easily sweeps up small metal objects. Each wheel measures 6" in diameter and features steel rims and rubber treads for maneuverability.
- 14" SWEEPING PATH - This heavy-duty rolling magnet boasts a 14" sweeping path with approximately 233 lbs of pull. The magnet can pick up an average of 300 8-penny nails, so you can sweep large, commercial areas without needing to clear the magnet.
- LOAD-RELEASE HANDLE - Quickly clear the collected materials from the magnet by pulling up on the handle. This makes it easy to transfer debris to a recycling bin. This sweeper is the perfect tool for shops, garages, construction sites, and more.
- It’s a convenient and powerful alternative to brooms, dustpans, and vacuums.
- Heavy duty holding and retrieving magnets that can lift up to 4,400 pounds.
- Round magnetic bases to hold signs and equipment in place.
NAME: Magnet Sweeper
USES: Tool push-style sweeper for picking up nails, screws, metal shavings, and other small ferrous metal objects
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 20 x 5 x 38.8 inches ; 25 pounds
ITEM WEIGHT: 25.0 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 26.7 pounds
- Detailed instructions are included to help you.
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All equipment rented from Diamond Artificial Grass (DAG) must be returned in the same condition as they were received. Wear should NOT exceed normal circumstances.
Any noted damage on the equipment must be WRITTEN in the note section (#B) and signed by both parties BEFORE taking the equipment!
Any material that is broken or damaged in any way including any functional, structural, mechanical or cosmetic damages will be charged to the client’s credit card on file to cover any and all damage costs.
If the damages are more than 70% of the equipment’s cost, client will be responsible to pay for a new equipment in it’s full retail value.
Equipment must not be exposed to any fire, cigarettes or anything with extreme temperatures. The equipment should also not be exposed to water.
The Equipment Rental period is for the amount of days stated in the contract. If time exceeds, prorated charges will apply.
Client must fill out credit card Form and provide a copy of valid I.D. that matches the credit or debit card. Equipment is expected to be dropped off to the same location that it was originally picked up from.
- REFILLING GAS PROPERLY:
MIX GAS AND OIL TOGETHER (1 GALLON OF GAS + 4 OUNCES OF 2 CYCLE OIL)
- RETURN CLEAN:
WIPE EQUIPMENT DOWN WITH WET RAG. DO NOT HOSE IT DOWN.
NOT RETURNING IT CLEAN WILL INCUR IN A $25 CLEAN UP FEE! THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
- DO NOT TAKE MACHINE APART
*EQUIPMENT MUST NOT BE DISASSEMBLED. THERE ARE SECURITY STICKERS ON THE EQUIPMENT; IF THESE STICKERS ARE REMOVED, CUT, BROKEN OR TAMPERED-WITH, THERE IS A $100 FEE FOR EACH STICKER HAS BEEN DAMAGED. THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
-DELIVERY COSTS ONLY COVER ONE-WAY FOR THE MACHINE DELIVERY. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE DROPPED OFF AND NOT PICKED UP FROM ANY LOCATION. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL BE DELIVERED THE SAME DAY AS THE REST OF THE ORDER AND WILL NOT HAVE A SEPARATE DELIVERY DATE.