Knee Pads - PRO (#10190)
When installing artificial grass, one has to be down on his knees constantly on hot, uncomfortable, and even dangerous surfaces. There are cooling products that prevent end-user from experiencing that heat, however, during the installation process, it is inevitable. These knee pads are designed specifically for artificial grass so that they absorb the heat so your knees don't have to. Whether you are installing artificial grass at a large job site or in a back yard, these knee pads are necessary to get the job done like a pro.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Designed for artificial grass installations
- Soft, non-pinching straps
- Wide straps that hold knee pads in place
- Must-have for any installer
NAME: Knee Pads PRO
USES: Are designed specifically for artificial grass installations
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 12 x 8 x 3 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 1 pound
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1 pound
- put legs into knee pad
- secure in straps at desired comfort.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will these absorb some of the heat the the turf creates? Yes, that is the main reason installers purchase these knee pads.
- How long will these last? These are Roberts so there is no better quality. They will last many years as long as they are well kept.
- Is this for outdoor? Yes
- can I use these for elbow pads too? No