*READ BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE!*
- Rental Agreement --CLICK HERE
Important! Proper care and how to return --> CLICK HERE <--
The Muck Truck can carry 365kgs/800lbs/8cu ft and will climb a 30º slope fully loaded. The machine is fitted with the Honda GXV Commercial grade 5.5hp engine. The Tecumseh drive axle has 3 forward and 1 reverse gears.
The Muck truck pedestrian dumper is designed and built in the UK and delivers obvious productivity benefits to the building/hire and landscaping industry. It can carry three times that of a conventional wheelbarrow and will transport loads of up to one quarter of a ton.
The reliable 5.5hp Honda engine powers the four-wheel drive ensuring maximum traction when moving loads on wet and uneven ground. Full range of optional accessories available.
- 800lbs carrying capacity - 2 ½ wheelbarrow loads.
- Powered by a Honda GXV (160cc).
- It has 3-forward gears and 1-Reverse.
- The Tecumseh transmission is sealed for life and requires no service. Completely Powder coated.
- All the metal work is laser cut for a perfect finish.
- Measures 28” in width, for easy access.
- The Max is fitted with a throttle lever that allows precise forward speed control.
- Balanced weight distribution allows for easy tipping.
- The Max is fitted with a parking brake and stops dead when the brake is released, should an operator fall or trip.
- The Max is highly recommended by health and safety, as it increases productivity without operator fatigue.
- Easily maintained, is simple and safe to use.
NAME: Honda Muck Truck
USES: delivers obvious productivity benefits to the building/hire and landscaping industry.
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 54 x 44 x 30 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 390 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 390 pounds
- See product labels for correct settings, usage and application instructions
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All equipment rented from Diamond Artificial Grass (DAG) must be returned in the same condition as they were received. Wear should NOT exceed normal circumstances.
Any noted damage on the equipment must be WRITTEN in the note section (#B) and signed by both parties BEFORE taking the equipment!
Any material that is broken or damaged in any way including any functional, structural, mechanical or cosmetic damages will be charged to the client’s credit card on file to cover any and all damage costs.
If the damages are more than 70% of the equipment’s cost, client will be responsible to pay for a new equipment in it’s full retail value.
Equipment must not be exposed to any fire, cigarettes or anything with extreme temperatures. The equipment should also not be exposed to water.
The Equipment Rental period is for the amount of days stated in the contract. If time exceeds, prorated charges will apply.
Client must fill out credit card Form and provide a copy of valid I.D. that matches the credit or debit card. Equipment is expected to be dropped off to the same location that it was originally picked up from.
REFILLING GAS PROPERLY:
MIX GAS AND OIL TOGETHER (1 GALLON OF GAS + 4 OUNCES OF 2 CYCLE OIL)
WIPE EQUIPMENT DOWN WITH WET RAG. DO NOT HOSE IT DOWN.
NOT RETURNING IT CLEAN WILL INCUR IN A $25 CLEAN UP FEE! THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
DO NOT TAKE MACHINE APART
*EQUIPMENT MUST NOT BE DISASSEMBLED. THERE ARE SECURITY STICKERS ON THE EQUIPMENT; IF THESE STICKERS ARE REMOVED, CUT, BROKEN OR TAMPERED-WITH, THERE IS A $100 FEE FOR EACH STICKER HAS BEEN DAMAGED. THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
-DELIVERY COSTS ONLY COVER ONE-WAY FOR THE MACHINE DELIVERY. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE DROPPED OFF AND NOT PICKED UP FROM ANY LOCATION. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL BE DELIVERED THE SAME DAY AS THE REST OF THE ORDER AND WILL NOT HAVE A SEPARATE DELIVERY DATE.