Handle-Push Stretcher (#12010)
The handle-push stretcher features a heavy-duty aluminum frame and dual power-heads, ensuring dependable and trouble free operation. The unique swivel design allows directional stretching for correction of bow, skew, and pattern elongation as well as compression of gapped seams for alignment and repair. Remove the swivel powerhead, add the included tailblade and the unit becomes a mini-power stretcher for tackstrip installations.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Ajustable pin depths for different carpet thicknesses.
- Holds up to 300 lbs of stretch tension.
- Tailblade swivel construction allows for angle stretching in any direction off of tackstrip.
- ON/OFF knob provides locking or conventional operation.
- Custom molded carrying case.
- The unique locking action enables "hands-off" seam repair
- Solid die cast frame stands up to years of dependable service
NAME: Handle-Push Stretcher
USES: Alignment and repair
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 19.8 x 8.2 x 10.3 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 23.8 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 21 pounds pounds
- See product labels for correct settings, usage and application instructions