Golf Cup Digger (#10800)
The Cup Digger post hole digger is used for digging post holes for decks and fencing. It can also be used to dig footings. This tool is ideal for digging precise holes for projects like fence posts and in ground supports.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Tool ideal for digging precise holes.
- Measuring stick on the handle for accuracy in hole depths
- Hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Used to dig fence post holes and in ground support for decks and mail boxes
NAME: Cup Digger
USES: Digging post holes for decks and fencing, It can also be used to dig footings, ideal for digging precise holes like fence posts and in ground supports.
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 7 x 6 x 68.8 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 8.85 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.85 pounds
- Detailed instructions are included to help you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How deep a hole can we reasonably dig with it? Depends on width of hole but 40" no problem for 12" wide hole. 48" starts to be more of a stretch
How long are the blades? About 8"s
- Can it cut through tree roots? Roots are about 2-3" thick: No