Golf Cup Concrete Mix - 60 LB Fast Set (#10820)
Concrete mix is a preblended fast setting mixture of special cementitious materials, sand and coarse aggregate. For projects where a rapid set is needed to allow for same day use. For setting posts and poles without mixing or bracing. For slab placement where concrete thickness exceeds 2 in.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- High Strength 4,000 psi
- Full depth applications 2” (51 mm) or greater
- Ideal for structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
- Rapid setting in approximately 1/2 hour resulting in same day use
- Sets in just 30 minutes
- Use for: setting posts, driveways, patios, stairs, ramps and walkways
- For applications of at least 2 IN in thickness
- Set posts and poles without bracing, blending or mixing
- Can be used for walkways and slabs that require quick access after setting
- High strength 4,000 psi
- Yield: 0.38 cubic foot
- Just add water
NAME: Concrete Mix - 60 LB Fast Set
USES: Use for: setting posts, driveways, patios, stairs, ramps and walkways
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 4" x 16"
ITEM WEIGHT: 60 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 60 lbs.
- Detailed instructions are included to help you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The description says it is a notched trowel, is it? No it is not a notched trowel
Do these rust fast? About the same as any other.
Similar search Words: rak, rek, sepillo, brush, sepillar, mantener, mantenimiento, parar la fibra, erectar