Compactor Plate (#12360)
Have you ever thought about doing a yard project by yourself?
The Compactor Plate with Water Tank is a great tool for individuals working on landscaping projects. Its robust design features a 6.5 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine to deliver 4000 lbs. of impact force at 3600 blows per minute. The compactor features an adjustable control throttle, cushioned handlebars, engine-oil drain tube, and attached wheel kit for easy transportation. Can be used in multiple jobs such as working on walkways, patios, paver installations or asphalting projects. The process of compacting aggregate material provides for a solid and leveled foundation which keeps the road resistant to erosion for years to come. Ideally used for finishing asphalt, sand, and sloped surfaces while working within narrow confined areas. This model is equipped with a water tank and sprinkler system for an easy finishing job.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Powerful 196 cc 6.5 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine supports 4000 lbs. of impact force
- Water tank and sprinkler system provide proper moisture level for adequate compaction
- Built-in foldable wheel kit for central lifting and easy transportation
- Compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials up to 12 in.
- Compaction area is maximum 3229 ft./hour and compaction maximum 790 in. D
- Engine type is forced air-cooled, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Maximum power 4.8 kW (6.5 HP) (3600 RPM)
- Effective base area 25 in. x 18 in. (620 mm x 450 mm)
- Vibration frequency is 6500
- Grade ability is 30%
- Compactor depth (soil) 12 in. D
- Forward speed (soil) (ft./minimum): up to 98
- Compaction area maximum: 3229 ft./hour, compaction maximum: 790 in. D
- Constructed to be highly durable, low maintenance and efficient.
NAME: Compactor Plate
USES: Multifunctional usage for installations and asphalting projects.
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 31 x 26 x 20 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 198.4 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 198.4 pounds