Caulking Gun - 28oz (#11300)
The caulking gun has a steel half-barrel frame that fits 1/4-gal. cartridges and has a 6:1 thrust ratio for use with low viscosity materials such as latex. The ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth that hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger. For thinner materials, this helps minimize drips. The handle and trigger are padded for comfort. There is a welded plate in the back for securing the cartridge in place. A seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are built into the side of gun for opening cartridges without a knife, and the hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Steel half-barrel (also called cradle) frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal. cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 6:1 for use with low viscosity materials
- Ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth to hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger for minimizing drips
- Handle and trigger are padded for comfort
- Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place
NAME: Caulking Gun - 28oz
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 6.2 x 9.8 x 22.2 inches ; 1 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1.7 pounds