Black Aluminum Edging - 8 LF (#10430)
Natural aluminum finish, as found on extruded parts.
Kits includes three stakes with each piece of 8’ edging and four end stake adapters per case.
- Fabric Backing
- Woven Fabric
- To misdirect the weeds
- To allow drainage but stops weeds
NAME: Black Aluminum Edging 8 FT (1 Piece + 3 Black aluminum stakes)
HEIGHT: 4.00 in (nominal)
THICKNESS: 0.125 in. (nominal)
MATERIAL TYPE: 6063-T6 Extruded Aluminum Alloy
COLOR FINISH: Mill, Black Paint, Bronze Paint, Brown Paint, Green Paint, Black Anodized.
RECOMMENDED USE: Manufactured from 6063-T6 extruded aluminum alloy in a 1/8″ thickness, Black Aluminum Edging 8 FT is suitable for most edging applications, particularly those that require greater flexibility such as tree rings.
WIDTH: 6.5 Ft
LENGTH: 385 Ft
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 81 Lbs
- Unroll and hold by fastening with spikes or staples
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Aluminum withstands years of maintenance abuse and is resistant to corrosion.
- Aluminum is lightweight and flexible for making curves.
- Aluminum is not susceptible to thermal expansion and contraction with temperature change.