RENTAL - Backpack Leaf Blower (#12520)
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 434 CFM Air Volume and 251 MPH Air Velocity.
- LOWVIB: Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations.
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling
- All leaf blowers are cordless, allowing you to move around freely.
NAME: Backpack Leaf Blower
USES: Professional 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower.
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 50 x 20 x 15 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 22.5 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 25.6 pounds
- Detailed instructions are included to help you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do they make fuel tank screens for this model to prevent particles getting into the fuel? This blower is equipped with a fuel filter.
I would use for leaves but primary would be to blow sand laid down from winter sanders at my 11 car office parking lot. Will this push a lot of sand? Yes, this would do the job it also cone with a a smaller tube attachment to direct your air to a confined space.
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All equipment rented from Diamond Artificial Grass (DAG) must be returned in the same condition as they were received. Wear should NOT exceed normal circumstances.
Any noted damage on the equipment must be WRITTEN in the note section (#B) and signed by both parties BEFORE taking the equipment!
Any material that is broken or damaged in any way including any functional, structural, mechanical or cosmetic damages will be charged to the client’s credit card on file to cover any and all damage costs.
If the damages are more than 70% of the equipment’s cost, client will be responsible to pay for a new equipment in it’s full retail value.
Equipment must not be exposed to any fire, cigarettes or anything with extreme temperatures. The equipment should also not be exposed to water.
The Equipment Rental period is for the amount of days stated in the contract. If time exceeds, prorated charges will apply.
Client must fill out credit card Form and provide a copy of valid I.D. that matches the credit or debit card. Equipment is expected to be dropped off to the same location that it was originally picked up from.
- REFILLING GAS PROPERLY:
MIX GAS AND OIL TOGETHER (1 GALLON OF GAS + 4 OUNCES OF 2 CYCLE OIL)
- RETURN CLEAN:
WIPE EQUIPMENT DOWN WITH WET RAG. DO NOT HOSE IT DOWN.
NOT RETURNING IT CLEAN WILL INCUR IN A $25 CLEAN UP FEE! THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
- DO NOT TAKE MACHINE APART
*EQUIPMENT MUST NOT BE DISASSEMBLED. THERE ARE SECURITY STICKERS ON THE EQUIPMENT; IF THESE STICKERS ARE REMOVED, CUT, BROKEN OR TAMPERED-WITH, THERE IS A $100 FEE FOR EACH STICKER HAS BEEN DAMAGED. THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
-DELIVERY COSTS ONLY COVER ONE-WAY FOR THE MACHINE DELIVERY. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE DROPPED OFF AND NOT PICKED UP FROM ANY LOCATION. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL BE DELIVERED THE SAME DAY AS THE REST OF THE ORDER AND WILL NOT HAVE A SEPARATE DELIVERY DATE.