U Staples - 6" - Box of 1,000 (#10890)
- These U Staples or sod pins are made of steel
- Thin but strong gauge
- 1 piece not welded
- Keeps the turf or weed barrier in place for a clean, professional installation
- Thin head allows to hide in turf better
USES: Fastening Turf or weed barrier down into the ground
RECOMMENDED USE: Artificial Grass Installation
MAIN APPLICATION: Turf Perimeter / middle of turf / throughout the weed barrier
MATERIAL TYPE: Steel
INCLUDES: 1,000 U Staples
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: No
PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1,000 staples
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 35.55 Lbs
RECOMMENDATIONS & INSTALLATION
- In the perimeters and seams every 3 inches from each other.
- Grass spikes are used along the perimeter and throughout the general area for most artificial grass installations.
- It is also used to hold down weed barrier
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you install these? Using a hammer you pin them through the turf or weed barrier and into the ground
- How do I hide the head? Stop hammering them down about 1" away from the ground, stop and remove all hair from under it and then continue hammering it down to the ground. This will stop you from pinching the grass underneath and the staple head will hide on its own.